Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some oldies




I'm going to start my blog off by showing some of my favorite portrait shots of mine from the past...here goes...



This is my youngest sister Beth from about two years ago...my mom has been having me take her school pictures since then. I have a shoot with her coming up soon. It's going to be super HOT!!!! Chloe and Jamie...they are always just too cute for words...now there are three of them!! I'll post pictures of the new baby later!


Kylie, I can't believe how much this gal has grown up! I used to babysit her, now I'm planning on shooting her and her serious boyfriend.All right, I think that's enough for now. Hopefully I can put some more up soon.

Thanks for stoppin by,

Lindy














1 comments:

~abi~ said...

fabulous images! especially luv the one of daphney!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
El Reno, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. My name is Lindy and I live in the good ol' sooner state (that's Oklahoma for those of you that don't know). Please feel free to take a look around and if you like my style of photography please call me so we can set up an appointment and get your rock star session rollin. You can call me at 405-422-6332 or email me at lenardlouise@yahoo.com.