Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kylie & Justin :: PUPPY LOVE

GUESS WHAT?!?!? Kylie & Justin are in LOVE!!!! You can totally tell it too!! I have proof...just take a look at these marvelous photos. Kylie & Justin, you guys made my job way too easy!
We started our session exploring El Reno's fantastic alleys.
I'm lovin this one...
Everyone needs a picture taken in front of a condemned house right?
So, these next two were taken in the yard of a funeral home. I couldn't help it, the grass and the light were just too sweet. :) Then it was out to the lake...Justin was a trooper...his foot slipped into the water when getting to this rock. A wet leg wasn't going to ruin this photo shoot.
AND TA-DA!!! My favorite...I wonder why?
Thanks, for looking.
Lindy

5 comments:

Kriea Arie said...

Love all of your colors! That last one is quite fabulous :)

~abi~ said...

faves: third, fifth, and last! and you are too funny, shooting at a funeral home! the grass and light were pretty! :)

Erica Gibson said...

Lindy, they are all soo good i alos love the last one and the seconed one

Brad said...

Wow! I wish you were closer to Nevada. I would have you do a photo shoot of my family and little girl. Nice work!

Kelly Beane said...

that 2nd & last one are my absolute favs, but really i LOVE them all!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
El Reno, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. My name is Lindy and I live in the good ol' sooner state (that's Oklahoma for those of you that don't know). Please feel free to take a look around and if you like my style of photography please call me so we can set up an appointment and get your rock star session rollin. You can call me at 405-422-6332 or email me at lenardlouise@yahoo.com.